Hello Friends and Family!
So after months and months of enjoying many other people's blog sites, we have decided to not be so lazy and join the club, it really is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone, so hopefully you will all enjoy our fun pictures and posts!
Just a little recap on our lives...
We are living in Ammon, ID (just east of Idaho Falls) in a very fun little neighborhood. We are just two blocks from our church building, and the girls love to walk to and from church each week now that the weather has finally gotten nice. We live at the back of a cul-de-sac and have a half acre of lawn and property. We have loved our house and had so much fun decorating and improving it. Since we moved here a year and a half ago we have made many wonderful friends and enjoyed getting to know our neighbors more. We absolutely love being in a cul-de-sac, the whole circle has lots of kids that just sort of convene in the center and play all day. Every house in our circle owns a little power wheels vehicle so when one kid brings out his or her little car the others do too and we usually have 5 or 6 little miny cars driving around in the circle. It is really cute and fun. Our backyard is fenced in and huge, (the majority of our half acre is our backyard), so we have the best of both worlds, we can play in the front yard with literally the whole street full of kids and neighbors to play with or we can go in the back when we want to be by ourselves. It's great, we have loved everything about our move to Idaho Falls!
Kevin is still with the accounting firm Cooper Norman, and enjoys it. Tax season we could all live without, but other than that his co-workers and bosses are super great and treat him very well. He likes to spend his spare time with the family of course but he also really enjoys working on his home internet businesses that he runs with my brother mostly and his dad and brothers on another. Being an entrepreneur is his true passion, he has so much fun building up businesses from scratch and seeing them turn into something substantial and worth while. Kev loves to come home everyday after work and play, play, play with the girls, they have so much fun together and he is such a super Dad, I am so lucky (so are the girls for that matter :o).
I am doing well, no complaints. I really love my home and the area we live in, it's hard to imagine wanting to uproot and go somewhere else, maybe someday but everything is perfectly ideal for our family and the circumstances we find ourselves in right now are just too good to want anything else . I keep busy playing mom and homemaker, it's amazing how that can possibly keep me so busy, but I am sure you mom's know what I am talking about. I am also expecting our 3rd child, it's a boy which is exciting, we will have some new learning to do. I am officially due August 6th, only 6 weeks away now, but since both of the girls were about two weeks early I am hoping this little guy will be too. No, we don't have a name for him yet, we wish we did, but unfortunately we can't agree on anything, so we might find ourselves in the hospital with a nameless child, but hopefully we will have figured something out by then! So, I am anxious to be done being pregnant, I seem to loose more and more energy everyday and become more and more uncomfortable everyday. So we are all hoping and praying that these next few weeks fly by.
Hailee is 3 she will be 4 in September. And she is so cute and sweet, I have never seen a child that has wanted to please people so much and do what is right. She still has her moments but for the most part she is just a sweet little angel. She is going to have such a great time when the new baby comes, she will just eat up helping out and taking care of her baby brother (she calls him "little tiger"). Hailee also loves to learn, she picks up things so quickly and naturally (she must have her father's brains) but it is just amazing to me how fast she is learning, everyday.
Raelyn is 2 she will be 2 1/2 when the baby is born. She is my little cutie as well, but she has also perfected the art of being a 2 year old. I am so glad that the terrible 2's is truly just a phase, I am already looking forward to having her sweet temperment back. She is a lot of fun of course but she gives us a run for our money at times. Rae love, love, loves so have stories read to her, if I would read to her 8 hours a day she would be the happiest girl on earth, she just can't seem to get enough of them. And when she is not looking at books she is singing, wherever she goes, whatever she is doing she is always singing. She usually sings herself to sleep when we are in the car and she knows just as many or more songs than Hailee does. It is so much fun.
So, that's about it for our family. I will try hard to keep things updated with pictures and posts, and hopefully this will help us all keep in a little bit better contact. Take care and know how much we treasure all of you and your friendships!
Love, Jessica
6 years ago
1 comment:
Cute blog Jess. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment