Friday, July 11, 2008

Camping!

One of the many beautiful sunsets we get to enjoy here in Idaho! This is from the back porch of our house. I only wish we were a little bit more on a mountain side so we could see them better over the houses, but Idaho Falls is very flat so there aren't too many places that are elevated! Here we are camping and Hailee is nasty dirty and soaking wet, the usual for camping!
Rae is wet too but she doesn't have to be camping to get soaked! We were at our ward Bar-B-Q the other night and she found the spinklers and jumped right in. I am sure everyone wondered if I even knew where she was or what she was doing...I did. I just knew it would be an endless battle all night with her keeping her away from the water, so I just let her play and she had a blast! It's fun to see them have so much fun!
Raelyn asleep with her Uncle Brian, it was too cute to pass up taking a picture.
Hailee and Kev sleeping when we were camping. That looks pretty comfortable don't you think? I just wonder how many times Kev got kicked in the head that night.

No comments: