Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Shopping Has Begun!

So, today I got some fun stuff on line on the Disney website for Christmas gifts, and that got me thinking and doing more planning and preparing for Christmas. Which of course got me thinking in several different directions. One of which is "Scentsy" products are basically the perfect gift for anyone, especially Mothers, Mother-in-laws and sisters etc. I am planning on putting in an order here one of these days myself. So, where I am going with this? I just wanted to remind everyone that we are Scentsy Consultants (but not your traditional consultants) we do all of our sells through our website that Kevin has built. The website is www.candlemadness.com . It is a super slick website to navigate through and purchase stuff through. You can order anything you want and they will ship it straight to your house. So, with Christmas coming up quickly I just wanted to send out a reminder to you all that you can check out our site and see if there is anything you would like to get for the holidays. Scentsy has a ton of new products too, so have fun looking at all their new stuff. Also, for any of you locally I do have a ton of sample scents at my house if any of you want to come and smell before you purchase. Thanks for your support guys, and good luck with all of your Christmas preparations.

No comments: