So, sorry it has taken us this long to put on a new post. I am sure you are all anxious to hear how Kyle is doing! He is great! He came home from the hospital 10 days after he was born, and when they released him they said, he was just as healthy as any newborn, which was relieving to us. We didn't want to have to worry about bringing him home and worrying if he was breathing alright and getting enough oxygen. We haven't had any problems or complications since the hospital. Everything has been great and he is so precious, we can't get enough of him, especially his sisters! It has just been such a new transition for us all that this is literally the first time I have even been in front of a computer since he came home. So, sorry for the wait, I hope nobody has been too stressed about it. He is a very good baby, he is one month old tomorrow and he truly only fusses and cries when he is hungry or tired, and he sleeps about 4 hours in between feedings at night now, which is much better than every two hours at first. I told Kevin we need to stop having kids during the olympics, (we had Raelyn the night of the Opening Ceremony for the last winter olympics) because we stay up way too late watching them and I never get any sleep with the baby...so I am pretty sleep deprived, but I guess it is my own fault. :o)
Hailee and Raelyn have gotten over their "new baby in the family" issues. It was the hardest when Kyle was in the hospital, they would both fall apart when either Kev or I left to go be with him, which was a lot! Hailee has been a lot more effected than Rae but I can say that I think we have finally gotten over that little bump in the road! Thank goodness.
Kev is trying to get back into the swing of things with work. 3 days before Kyle was born we were on a week long vacation with our families, then we had Kyle and Kev took a lot of work off to help out while he was in the hospital , so he essentially was away from work for 3 weeks straight and he got kinda used to it! :o)
I feel like I have accomplished something if my hair gets done. We haven't quite got a schedule down yet, so my days seem very busy but at the end of the day all I can account for is keeping the children alive and well...which I know is most important...but still I haven't felt very accomplished lately. One of these days I'll figure out how to take care of three and be a homemaker at the same time. We'll see! Here are some of our most recent pictures! Enjoy!
And thank you again for everyone's love, support and prayers in Kyle's behalf. It was so helpful to us all.

Cute picture of our twinner girls! They love to match, so I do it as often as I can before Hailee decides it's not cool to match with her sister anymore! :o(

All three of our little angels!

One Sunday morning! Hailee had had sponge curlers in her hair the night before and so we couldn't pass up a picture. Rae on the other hand hadn't gotten her hair done yet, oops!

Here is a good example of what most meal times are like with Raelyn. She is our messy girl, she loves to find out how she can possily make the biggest mess possible, and almost always succeeds! Some meals (like rice or soup) I usually try to avoid all together, because I know of the mess I will get to clean up afterwords!

Kyle his first day home from the hospital. Obviously the hat is too big but he reminded us of what the Sand Man might look like!
1 comment:
Cute pics. Glad you are surviving...kinda. Hang in there, it will all calm down soon. He is sweet!
p.s. I love what you do with your girls hair. I wish I could Kailey to sit longer than two seconds! I have to settle with crooked piggies for now!
Post a Comment