Kyle actually weighed 8lb. 90z. Kevin wrote it in backwards. He was big but not as big as you all originally thought.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fun blog! I can totally help you get music and other stuff for your blog, it just kinda spices it up a bit. I will see you tomorrow, the girls are excited! Jules
Hi there! I was checking out Jules blog and noticed a link to yours. I hope you don't mind me checking out what your family has been up to. Congrats on the new little guy! I am happy that he seems to be doing well. Jules told me that he was having some problems. We are anxious for our little guy to come and join us too! Feel free to drop by our blog if you like!
2 comments:
Fun blog! I can totally help you get music and other stuff for your blog, it just kinda spices it up a bit. I will see you tomorrow, the girls are excited!
Jules
Hi there! I was checking out Jules blog and noticed a link to yours. I hope you don't mind me checking out what your family has been up to. Congrats on the new little guy! I am happy that he seems to be doing well. Jules told me that he was having some problems. We are anxious for our little guy to come and join us too! Feel free to drop by our blog if you like!
Post a Comment