
Here is Kyle eating his first solid meal. I am happy to say he is much better at it now than when he started but I tell you what, he has loved solid foods, I never see him wiggle and get more happy or more excited than when he is eating solids. It is soooooo cute!

Rae seems to enjoy eating solid foods as well, unfortunately after 2 1/2 years of eating solid foods she is still making a huge mess, Kyle is probably cleaner than she is. She could be if she wanted to, but nothing is quite as fun as playing with her food at meal time. Fun for her, not so much for the clean-up crew (me).

I turned on PBS for the girls one morning and asked Hailee to hold Kyle for me while I took a shower and when I was done getting ready I checked on them and found Kyle asleep on Hailee, it was too cute. She wanted me to leave him there, but she didn't last very long because she said he was squishing her tummy so hard she couldn't breathe...that didn't surprise me much.

Our handsome little blue-eyed buddy!

Dress-up! Extreme Edition! She basically put one every dress up she could find and was getting so frustrated that some of the dress ups wouldn't stay on.

This is a very common picture around our house. Kev will be working on his internet businesses and Kyle just loves to sit by him as he works...so he snuggles in close to Kev and falls asleep...it is so sweet.

The girls got a Tea Set for Christmas and they love having Tea Parties. Every week Grandma and Grandpa Johnson come up to go to the temple and then they sleep over at our house and EVERY TIME they come we have a Tea Party, with extended pinkies, with British accents and the works. We are official! The girls love it!

Rylee (Hailee and Rae's cousin) Hailee and Rae cuddling in Grandpa and Grandma Hermansen's bed.

Kyle on his Santa present. Santa must have thought that someday he will have fun with this, bacause he is still a little young for it, but it sure is cute.

Hailee and Rae Christmas morning waiting to go and see the Christmas tree and all the fun toys and presents from Santa Claus.

I was doing the laundry one day and came upstairs to find this. The girls had put the basket over Kyle and they pretty much thought that was the coolest thing ever. Kyle liked it too actually.

Another beautiful sunset from our backyard. This was right before Christmas when we were getting so much snow, you couldn't even see the sun all day, but it poked through the clouds right before it set and it was georgous.
2 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures! Your kids are so, so cute! I LOVE the picture of Rae with all the noodles and Hailee and Kyle cuddling on the bed! So sweet! We miss you guys! Love, Kristen. Ps. I hope you finally got the present in the mail! Let me know. :o)
Those are the cutest pictures ever. Thanks for having us over the other night. It was so much fun.
Post a Comment