
So, I am still catching up, but I am well on my way. Here was the real celebration for Kyle's First Birthday. It was great, and hopefully he had a good time. Kyle got one of those fun glitter balls, mostly because I wanted one...but I did get a blue one, so we can say it is his.:o)

Julie and I dishing out cake and ice cream.

Our family with Kyle, his presents and his cake.

Happy Birthday little buddy. He was all tuckered out, it is hard work being a one year old.

Presents and cake for our buddy.

Here he is with all his presents, un-opened now.

Ryan and Kyle after the cake. Isn't that pathetic how unmessy Kyle is, he didn't seem too thrilled about the cake, I'm not sure he liked it much. Bummer. The one time we let them get all messy and he didn't like the cake, thats 2 for 3 of my kids that didn't like their birthday cake.
3 comments:
It looks and sounds like you guys have had a fun and exciting summer! It was good seeing you a couple weeks ago. Hailee was really cute, and I have to admit my ego was soaring as she continued to write I love you Carli all over her magna doodle. I love her too...who couldn't?!
Awww! Happy Birthday, Kyle! Wish we could've been there! Love you guys SO much! Can't wait to see ya'all!!!
Jess
Love your blog! You have such a cute family!! It is so fun to see how you're doing.
Post a Comment