Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pineview!

Finally, here is our update on Pineview. Every July Kevin's family gets together at a reservoir up Ogden canyon. We look forward to it every year and always have a great time.


A little pre-birthday party for Kyle. Since we were with family we had a small celebration.

The whole family on the tube. This is one of those pictures I would love to get blown up and put into my home as a poster size family picture. I love it so much and I think it is just a good family picture.

This was how Kyle felt at his party, so needless to say he didn't have very much fun, unfortunately.

He is not a "happy camper". :o)

Kev doing his awesome stuff on the slolam. He rocks, way to go Kev.

Hailee and her cousin Rylee, they had so much fun together. I am glad they are such good friends.

There I am on the wake board. Like I said my trick is to get up and stay up. Maybe next year I can learn at "real" trick.

Kev on the wake board. I didn't get any pictures of any tricks, but now that I am an official wake boarder myself, I think staying up is trick enough.

Kev and the girls playing in the water by the beach. They had so much fun that they basically spent hours and hours everyday just floating around in their tubes and floaties, they loved it, and I am so glad.

Kyle taking a nap on the beach. Thank goodness for port-a-cribs. I would have gone crazy with Kyle in the sand and dirt for 4 days. But thankfully he doesn't mind being in there as long as he has some toys so he hardly got dirty at all, it was awesome.

Rae helping Dad drive the boat. Look at those blue eyes! I hope they always stay that blue.

Hailee, me and Uncle Donny. It was such a great trip, I am so glad it is tradition.

1 comment:

JulieJ said...

That is a great family photo. What fun!