Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Fun!

Hailee's hair after the mini braids! It took almost as long to take them out as it did to put them in. :o) You'll notice two band-aids as well on her face, one above her right eyebrow and the other on her chin; she was at the neighbors house and got stung by a wasp, so she came home and got all fixed up and then headed back over to their house to finish playing and pretty soon she was on her way home to get another wasp bite taken care of. Needless to say the neighbors searched and found a wasp's nest under their swing set and quickly got rid of it. Poor Hailee!


Kyle and his Best Friend Jaren! :o) Our good friends here in town had their little boy a day before Kyle was born, we even hung out in the hospital together a little. But here they are, just one month old and hanging out already

Hailee, Raelyn and Hattie (next door neighbor). They spent like 2 hours one afternoon making, necklaces, anklets, and bracelets...you can see they are all decked out. Girls are so much fun!


Our last water trip for the season! I didn't dare water ski so soon after having Kyle but I couldn't resist tubing. Don't worry I am somewhat of a scaredy-cat when it comes to tubing so we never go too crazy...otherwise there is no way Kev would have been able to stand up.


Where's Kyle? We had to miss out on our fun family tubing ride. The girls love it so much that they flip out every time they have to get off. I am glad they like it so much. I went one time with Hailee, my sister Jamie and her daughter Corrine and Hailee and I fell off twice, she was pretty shaken up, but not so much to keep from riding and having fun.

No comments: