Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hailee's 4th Birthday!

Paige, Hailee, Corrine and Raelyn! Three out of four birthday girls! Hailee turned 4 on September 23rd, Corrine turned 5 on the 24th, and Paige turned 3 on the 25th! Rae is just too cute to not let be in the picture.

Silly birthday girls!


Kyle likes Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's bean bag chairs! Isn't he just the cutest?


Happy to be here, at least Hailee was! :o)

Hailee had a little princess party with her friends and everyone got to come dressed up as a princess. Hailee is Sleeping Beauty and Rae is Cinderella. Perfect Princesses! And Rae bonked her head earlier that day, she ran into the corner of a door, and after the party she was running outside on the grass and fell, but her head landed on the cement and she hit her goose egg again. So, it became even bigger and brighter than it is in this picture. Poor thing.


Here are all of our princesses!

Doesn't Kev look so cute surrounded by all the little girls? He was so great, he ran the whole party with me being the backstage manager. He was so good with all the girls and all of the girly games. What a great Daddy!



I take ZERO credit for this cake! For enrichment we had a service auction and I bid and won on a birthday cake for someone in my family. So my next door neighbor, Joy made Hailee this incredible birthday cake! Isn't it beautiful?

Birthday girl! I can't believe I have a 4 year old! Crazy!

Kyle in his blessing outfit! He even has a little bit of a smile on his face! What a handsome big boy. He had his 2 month doctors appointment and he is now 24 inches and 16 pounds. He is huge! He came in at 90% for height, 95% for his head and 105% for his weight! What can I say, we like to make and grow chubby babies, and they are so cute!


The girls helping Daddy with dinner and snitching some cheese.



I can't believe I have a 4 year old and I also can't believe that I have three children, it is scary how fast time flies. In a couple of months we will have been in Idaho Falls for two years, craziness!


My sweet little Rae!

Hailee put this hat on Kyle while we were driving somewhere and when I went to get him out he was asleep like this! Isn't that cute? Check out those cheeks and that double chin! :o)


3 comments:

JulieJ said...

Such cute pictures! You have really cute kids. Joy did an awesome job on the cake!
I don't know if you know my blog is www.ifjohnfam.blogspot.com

Kristen Cook said...

Your beautiful princesses are adorable and I love the hat over Kyle's eyes! My favorite, though, is Kyle in the bean-bag chair! That is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

strip to your panties for me bella, I want my hand between your legs rubbing your pusey through your panties, then it goes inside them to find your lovely bald, puffy, soft, moist, warm, tight, ch-ld slit, I ease a finger inside and you whince, once I let you get use to it I start to gently stretch your pusey and get my finger right up inside you ,you are so tight I love that! A second finger goes in and you squeal but soon open your legs for me so ican start to finger f--k you and get you wet, your panties come off, I lay you down and seeing your pusey and looking in your eyes I tell you how beautiful it is and I want my c--k in you, as much as I want to you are way too young, I take your hand and put it in my shorts so you can feel how hard your 4 yr old slit has made my c--k, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm your hand fels so nice, so soft ,so warm and small, I am going to enjoy teaching you to use it later but for right now I want to lick that sweet pusey