Monday, September 8, 2008

Kyle's Blessing!

The other set of Proud Grandparents (Kev's Mom and Dad)! Are you happy now Dad? :o)

My parents and Kev's parents at our house after Kyle's blessing! Kevin gave him a beautiful blessing. His name is now officially Kyle Nephi Hermansen (Kev's middle name and the same initials as well).


Our not so little family anymore! I can't believe there are five of us now, that seems like a lot.


Mom, Dad and little Kyle...who is also not so little anymore!

Grandma Johnson with Kyle!


Kyle with his cousin Jordan who is, believe it or not, 2 months and 3 days OLDER than Kyle...we like to make 'em big!

Grandpa Johnson and Kyle!

Kyle and I were waisted at the end of our long weekend, filled with yard renovations, lots of family and a baby blessing. Kev and my parents were just chatting that evening and Kyle and I just curled up on the couch and went to sleep.

2 comments:

tchutchins said...

Cute pictures Jess!!! He is so cute, I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are adorable. And I LOVE your haircut!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Fun! Your hair is cute Jess!