So Hailee must take after her Aunt Jamie, because she smells everything and makes the funniest comments about it. We have had a new funny story to recount everyday for the past week. On Sunday she leaned over to Kevin in Sacrament Meeting and said, "Daddy, what that smell? It smells like cashews!" And to test if she truly knew what cashews were, we covered her eyes and held out some cashews for her to smell and she guessed it right instantly.
Then the next day was her birthday and our neighbor, Joy brought her a birthday cake and Hailee looked at it and then smelled in and said, "Mom, this smells like roast beef!" I started to laugh and then she said, just as seriously, "What's roast beef?"
A couple of days later she came in the room while Kevin was changing Kyle's diaper and she said, " It smells like fishies, Dad!" She is so random it cracks us up!
Then as Kevin and her Uncle Brad were playing a game together she walked up and said, "It smells like stinky feet." And her Uncle Brad said, "Sorry, It's probably me."
I have many more stories, but I'll spare you, it just cracks me up how she always has a comment to make about smells, she reminds me so much of my sister, Jamie when she does that. I love you Jamie! :o)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment