Monday, August 23, 2010

April 18, 2010 the day Rae learned to ride a bike!



She calls it, "Riding a two-wheeler"! I can't believe I don't have a picture of her riding her bike, I had lots of video, but not a picture. She wanted to learn so bad one day, and I was feeling a little lazy and didn't really want to run all over the cul-de-sac with her, I was still afraid she was too young and little to really catch on. But she talked me into helping her and it took her just a few tries, and about 20 minutes later she was riding all by herself, including stopping and starting. I was so proud of her and my back was glad it didn't take all day of bending over and running to get her trained. My baby girl is growing up! Always bitter sweet.

3 comments:

maynardmoments said...

I am loving these updates!! Keem em' comming.

maynardmoments said...

That was supposed to say "keep," oops

maynardmoments said...

holy cow, and the other word was supposed to be "coming." Wow!