Monday, August 23, 2010

Fireworks!

So, I think we live in the best neighborhood possible for mini firework shows! Every night for about a week we went out on the trampoline and watched neighborhood firework shows. Since we live so close to Fort Hall Reservation a lot of people travel to the reservation and buy illegal fireworks. So, needless to say we have great shows all over the neighborhood. They were so good this year that we were lazy parents and just stayed home the night of the big fireworks and watched from our tramp all cozy in blankets. We knew that this might be one of the last years our kids will let us pull that fast one on them, so we had to take advantage.

Here is Kyle with the little pops. He had fun throwing them down and laughing when they would explode. The girls like to smack them against their heads and have them pop. Kev finally got me to pop one in my fingers, I had always worried I would get burnt or something...not true. We had fun!



Rae with her sparklers! Kev, and I along with my sister Betsy joined in on a 4th of July volleyball tournament the Bells put on every year. Kev and I didn't do so hot, that would be my fault, but we still had fun! Betsy teamed up with Nae's brother and they ended up getting 3rd place! I was way impressed!


Kyle with his sparkler and his new buzzed head. It took me a long time to get used to it, but I do think it is stinking cute!


Hailee having fun!

No comments: