Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time to catch up!

So, I know I am now 5 days away from one year from the last time I posted, (Kevin's Scentsy post doesn't count) and I have recommitted myself to catching up. So, even though these first several posts are going to be about a year old, I really wanted to get caught up, if for nothing else, than for journaling purposes. So bare with me, don't feel the need to catch up with me and see all of my posts, but that is what I am going to be doing these next few days.

This was July 2009, we had bought ourselves a trampolene at the beginning of the summer and it so worked out that Kevin was always too busy to help set it up. So, finally, with the girls help and our little neighbor Hattie I was able to set the tramp up. Granted, it took a long time, but we finally pulled it off.

Good thing there is a net there to keep Kyle squished in! :o)

1 comment:

Carli W. said...

That's hilarious of your little boy getting squashed!! I'm sure he's had even more fun with it this summer. Thanks for catching up! I was just wondering how the Hermansens were doing these days.