
The girls and I have had so much fun face painting with Mary that the girls gave me a face painting kit for Mother's Day, and of course we had to try it out right a way!

Not too bad for my first try at face painting, I did have a lot of fun doing it though!



I was a little disappointed at how Hailee's flowers turned out, but she liked them and that's all that matters. I just need some more practice I guess.

This is what Kev gave me for Mother's Day, along with a day care free of meal preparation, cleaning and chores. On each letter he wrote a description of an attribute I have that starts with that letter in my name. And then the kids hid them through out the house. So, when I woke up in the morning after sleeping in a good while I got to go on a treasure hunt to find all of my letters. It was very sweet and thoughtful pf Kev. He knows I love notes and that I love to be gushed upon. I hooked it up good this year! Thanks family, I love you! Thanks for spoiling me this year and every year! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment