So, May 12, 2010 I turned 27. And yet again I feel like I got spoiled rotten! Kev and the kids do such a good job at making me feel like a million bucks! Thanks guys! All through out the day i got showered with phone calls, gifts and treats from friends, Mary watched the kids in the morning so I could have a morning to myself to do as I wish, I spoiled myself with a maple bar from the grocery store (I rarely do that any more because of the calories, but everyone gets to splerge on their birthday right?) I got gifts throughout the day from Kev and the kids, I got new cook ware, stainless steel, which I am so excited about, I got a couple of books, which you can never go wrong with, and some new clothes.
That night Kev got a babysitter and we went out to Texas Roadhouse with the Bells, Arfmanns and Jones. We had a great dinner with friends and then we all (except the Jones) went to the Edwards theater to go and see "Iron Man 2" which I thoroughly enjoyed. :o) So needless to say, I had an awesome birthday! Thank you everyone for the great day!

Here are my new pants I got that I wore out on our date! I love them! Thanks Babe!

It wouldn't be a birthday if there wasn't face painting involved. The girls talked me into painting their faces for my birthday, it was kinda funny!


Hailee and her friend, Livy! They are good friends and play almost everyday for several hours! I am glad they get along so well!

Livy is actually a pretty practical, realistic 5 year old, she is always saying the most grown up things, it cracks me up. She is also very blunt, which is fine, but I have to admit that I was kind of nervous to see if she would like the paint job I did on her, because it is not very grown up and practical. But, to my relief she loved it and had a great time with it, I was so glad! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment