6 years ago
Monday, August 23, 2010
Hailee and Raelyn's Dance Recital!
So, the girls had a great year in dance, my friend and a lady in our ward runs her own dance studio, and it has been such a fun thing for the girls to do. This was Raelyn's first year and she absolutely loved it. This was Hailee's third year and she has had a great time of it these three years. Thanks Nancy for all of your hard work and patience with these fun little kids!
Here are Kev and Kyle in the audience, wait with great anticipation for the show to begin!
Look at those cuties!

It's nice to see that they do love each other, some times I wonder, but they really do! :o)
Hermansen and Arfmann children!
Raelyn, Maylie, Hailee and Brianna!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Hailee and Raelyn look absolutely gorgeous! I wish we could have been there to watch them dance. ♥
What adorable girls! I love their dance outfits! CUTE CUTE!!!
Raelyn looks JUST LIKE YOU Jessica!!! Your kids are soooooo cute!!
Post a Comment