Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekend Gettaway to San Diego!

After seeing "Wicked" in April '09 with all of my siblings I wanted Kevin to see it so much. So I got on the internet and started looking around and within about an hour I realized we could fly to San Diego and watch it, spend the weekend there and return for only $350 dollars. It was too good of a deal to resist. So I booked the flights and bought the "Wicked" tickets and then a short while later we were on our way to So-Cal. We stayed with my cousin and his family that I have always been close to so it was an extra bonus to go and spend time with him and his family.

One day we got to go to the beach and play some 2-on-2 beach volleyball. It was gorgeous and very fun, but man playing in the sand is hard work. It is truly a whole different ball game.


The night of the play we went to P.F. Changs with Cavan and Andrea, I love that restaurant.


Here we are in the theater in our awesome seats. I was so extactic when we got there and found our seats. I really couldn't have asked for better seats. We were up in the mezzanine on the side with not a soul in front of us, I thought we had ideal seats.


Ahhh! Pictures in the dark, rarely do they turn out well! Oh well!

No comments: